- monday . 12-1pm . Equinox 76th and Amsterdam . NYC . www.equinox.com
- tuesday . 9:30-10:45am . St. John’s Church . Larchmont . NY
- wednesday . 7:00-8:00pm . Equinox 92nd and Broadway . NYC
- thursday . 9:30-10:45am . St. John’s Church . Larchmont . NY
- friday . 8:30-9:30, 9:30-10:45am & 11-12pm . Equinox Mamaroneck . NY
- saturday . 11:30am-12:45pm . Equinox 76th and Amsterdam . NYC
Susan Malcolm began her Yoga practice in 1985 under the guidance of Alan Bateman in New York City. It was in Alan’s class that Susan met Nevine Michaan and began her practice of Katonah Yoga. In the years since she has studied with many gifted teachers including, Nevine Michaan, Nikki Costello and Genny Kapular. Susan teaches Yoga with a strong emphasis on alignment and strives to bring compassion and humor into each student's practice experience. In 2012 Susan completed the Lineage Project Teacher Training Program and spent a semester as a Lineage Teacher in a New York City suspension High School. Following that experience she joined the Lineage Project Board of Directors. Additionally, Susan is the President of the Board of the Maurice Amado Foundation.
Private Instruction available.
Contact Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org